• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Demographics And Listening Style Poll

What is your age group and primary listening style?


  • Total voters
    318
It's very hard to call it background music when you're listening via incredibly detailed headphones :)
 
40s and serious, I guess. I'd say tgat I'm more serious about music than a serious listener but I have music going pretty much non-stop. If I'm doing somethin else, I'd call it background music.

If I'm just listening to music, I'd call it serious listening. If I'm working on a project in the garage or doing yard work or cleaning house, I still will have music playing.

I'm 40 years old and a nearly life-long musician.
 
I guess "critical" listening is somewhat puzzling to me. I don't think I am ever "Critically" listening unless I am adjusting or tweaking something. That would likely take the enjoyment away. I prefer to kick back in the chair, close my eyes, and let it flow.
 
50's and a serious listener. Not so much a critical listener. When I playing music, I like to sit and listen most of the time. During the day though at times, the stereo is on while I may be doing other things round the house so realistically 50% just listening, 50% background. With certain records I can be more critical. Like when I truely want to hear how good it really sounds!!
 
Back
Top Bottom