• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon DP-57L Power failure - defective powertransformer

Rojan

New Member
I'm looking for a new powertransformer for my DP-57L.
Does anybody has a spare one, or know where I can find one?
The partnumber is 2339063.
Also looking for an alternative transformer, but I need the voltages on the secundair side (the ones connecting to the motor-board). Can anybody tell me these voltages? Maybe could somebody with a good operating DP-57L measure for me these voltages. Would be helpfull to me.:)

Thx.
Ronald
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm looking for a new powertransformer for my DP-57L.
Does anybody has a spare one, or know where I can find one?
The partnumber is 2339063.
Also looking for an alternative transformer, but I need the voltages on the secundair side (the ones connecting to the motor-board). Can anybody tell me these voltages? Maybe could somebody with a good operating DP-57L measure for me these voltages. Would be helpfull to me.:)

Thx.
Ronald
If you go to www.vinylengine.com and register (its free) they have the DP-57L owners manual and service manual available for download. The service manual has schematics which should give you the information you need.
 
Are you absolutely sure it is actually a power transformer issue? Power transformers rarely fail, especially in something with as low of a demand as a TT. Outside of a lightning strike or some other sort of power surge, I've never actually had one just outright fail.
 
If you go to www.vinylengine.com and register (its free) they have the DP-57L owners manual and service manual available for download. The service manual has schematics which should give you the information you need.

Well, that's the problem. There are no Voltages mentioned on the schematics in the manual. If you can find them, please let me know. I can't find them.
 
Are you absolutely sure it is actually a power transformer issue? Power transformers rarely fail, especially in something with as low of a demand as a TT. Outside of a lightning strike or some other sort of power surge, I've never actually had one just outright fail.

I didn't believe it iether in the first time, but yes it's the power transformer. No voltages on the wires on the outpunt side.
 
Back
Top Bottom