• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Denon DVD 2900 Player

jaykoly

Active Member
I am picking up this player tonight. I found very favorable reviews in doing research on this Denon. I am primarily looking for it to play CD's and SACD's for me. Does anyone have experience and opinions on it's performance? Also are there any good mods that could make this better?
 
Register to hide this ad
don't know

I don't know but the local goodwill has one without the remote for 34.99 and I'm thinking of picking it up. However, if I wait a few weeks and it is still there. It is 1/2 price. I notice on ebay with remote. I think with remote one was going for 65.00. I don't really need a dvd player. But I was thinking the same thing you are. SACD. Plus i already have a dennon 7.1 sound stereo.

Josh
 
Spent about an hour listening to this tonight. Plays all types of cd's perfectly. Sounds really nice with my SACD's, beats my Sony SACD player hands down. I need to do a little more adjusting using the manual to optimize its performance for SACD's.
 
I recently aquired one of these. I think it sounds great and it is a very good SACD player for the money.
 
Back
Top Bottom