• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

denon tonearms

brad6285

AK Member
does anyone know if the arm tubes, s shaped or straight, from 1 model denon tt say the dp-60l interchangable with another denon tt say the dp-67l. i have a chance to pickup a denon dp-67l for a good price but dont think the seller has the s shaped tube or the weights i know theyre hard to find but i currently have a denon dp 60l tt that has both tubes and was wondering if i could use the s shaped from it on the dp 67l. thanx brad
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
It will probably work. I've swapped arm tubes from 62L onto a 60L and vice versa. I've also swapped the tube from a 59L onto a 60L. Never had any trouble. The 67L looks to have the same connection for the arm tubes as the 62L, so I think it should work fine.

The only thing I would question would be the weights. Not sure if they'll be an exact fit on the 67L arm stub. I had all the weights for the 60 and 62, so I just used the weights made for that particular table. Never swapped weights from one table to another.
 
It will probably work. I've swapped arm tubes from 62L onto a 60L and vice versa. I've also swapped the tube from a 59L onto a 60L. Never had any trouble. The 67L looks to have the same connection for the arm tubes as the 62L, so I think it should work fine.

The only thing I would question would be the weights. Not sure if they'll be an exact fit on the 67L arm stub. I had all the weights for the 60 and 62, so I just used the weights made for that particular table. Never swapped weights from one table to another.

Excellent report, some of the tubes show up for sale from time to time.

But the corresponding weights rarely do. :scratch2:
 
Back
Top Bottom