teal'c
Nuclear Cardiac Parent
While I don't know the seller, I did purchased an EQ from him about a year ago with no issues. It was as he posted/described it and he stuck with the price we negotiated before I made the drive. I gave the EQ a good once over in his garage without being rushed, although he did try to get me to buy some more stuff he wasn't pushy about it. Based on my experience he is not the original owner, I got the impression he's a flipper.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/wyandotte-nice-3way-speakers/6928916145.html
Rare Design Acoustics DA 900 three way speakers in very good cond. NOT WHITE VAN SPEAKERS, LOOK EM UP. Parent company was Audio Technica. All drivers working properly. They sound very nice. 8in. down firing REFOAMED woofers, carbon fiber 5in midranges and nice dome tweeters. Rear ports. 15-200 watts each at 8 ohms. Made in USA. Cabs have some dings on the edges here and there and grilles have a few small holes. Bottom grilles are decorative only. All grilles have the pegs and stay in place properly.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/wyandotte-nice-3way-speakers/6928916145.html
Rare Design Acoustics DA 900 three way speakers in very good cond. NOT WHITE VAN SPEAKERS, LOOK EM UP. Parent company was Audio Technica. All drivers working properly. They sound very nice. 8in. down firing REFOAMED woofers, carbon fiber 5in midranges and nice dome tweeters. Rear ports. 15-200 watts each at 8 ohms. Made in USA. Cabs have some dings on the edges here and there and grilles have a few small holes. Bottom grilles are decorative only. All grilles have the pegs and stay in place properly.

Last edited: