I am in the market for a pair of speakers and from time to time I see some advertised that I find interesting. I don't see enough ads for any particular speaker model to get a good idea of their market value.
I'm curious what sources of pricing information various vintage audio folks may know of or use when they are purchasing vintage used equipment. For example, I see a pair of HPM-100's for sale but don't really have an idea what a fair bid would be.
Perhaps the only way is to study large numbers of ads and record what you find but I'd like to hear from others anyway
Thanks a bunch !
I'm curious what sources of pricing information various vintage audio folks may know of or use when they are purchasing vintage used equipment. For example, I see a pair of HPM-100's for sale but don't really have an idea what a fair bid would be.
Perhaps the only way is to study large numbers of ads and record what you find but I'd like to hear from others anyway