• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dgwojo...thanks!

kcollins4

Rocking somewhere
Subscriber
I should have posted this earlier. If you need bulbs, or have lighting questions, this is the guy! Just wanted to thank dgwogo for helping me out on several projects. He never got tired of my email questions, and always came through with fair prices and quick shipping. Thanks again. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
And that goes for me too! I just purchased a bunch of lamps for my Yamahas...very helpful and prompt delivery--thanks Dave.
 
Dave supplied me a complete Marantz 2270 re-lamp kit. In my lamp request, I forgot to include a couple of lamps, but, Dave caught the oversight and included the missed lamps. The kit was perfect, and went in with littel to no difficulty. The price for the kit was quite reasonable as well.

Thanks again, Dave,
Rich P
 
pustelniakr said:
Dave supplied me a complete Marantz 2270 re-lamp kit. In my lamp request, I forgot to include a couple of lamps, but, Dave caught the oversight and included the missed lamps. The kit was perfect, and went in with littel to no difficulty. The price for the kit was quite reasonable as well.

Thanks again, Dave,
Rich P
Rich, Your welcome, it helps that I have three 2270's so I know what's in them, I use them for theatre testing, amazingly a single 2270 can blow away a 180 seat theatre at 9:30 on the volume with EV S15-3 speakers, I've done it many times!! Dave. :music:
 
I agree - he's the guy for lamps.

Those 8V 150mA with flying leads are perfect for my Akai AT-2600 tuner - even at a lower amp rating they are brighter than the old ones! The original spec is 7V 250 mA - impossible to find. These also fit into a Sansui G-4500.

Fast shipping and good prices! Thanks!
 
Add me to the chorus. I've picked up lamps for various recievers from Dave twice now, and he's been great about both orders. Knew what I needed before I did.
And this time he went way beyond, because through some funky error, my package got mis-delivered, lost, and recovered, returned to Dave. It was back to my house in no time flat. I can't say enough good things.
 
Back
Top Bottom