iandoerner
Member
Hey guys,
I've got a DHT Sound MC 9206 Set up transformer that I'm looking to get some monetary advice on (HAve a Bob's Device transformer i currently love and no longer need the DHT). Set up transformers can obviously range in price, but I've really no idea as to how much to ask for for it. DHT is a Korean company, and that is about all i know about the company. Here are some pic's of the transformer


Anyone have any ideas?
I've got a DHT Sound MC 9206 Set up transformer that I'm looking to get some monetary advice on (HAve a Bob's Device transformer i currently love and no longer need the DHT). Set up transformers can obviously range in price, but I've really no idea as to how much to ask for for it. DHT is a Korean company, and that is about all i know about the company. Here are some pic's of the transformer


Anyone have any ideas?