• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DIY machine shopped camera...

Register to hide this ad
While he has way more toys than me to try this, He has way more skills and patience than me to do this. I salute you and your camera Mr Machinist!
 
Now that is amazing!

He is a talented individual, with the necessary time to complete a project like that.

I did get a chuckle from his comment about his repairs being Boolean.

Thanks for the link.
 
That is quite the project using quite the skill set!
It would probably be great for a Master's thesis (?)

Somehow though, I can't fathom putting that much time and effort into building something that already exists.
Imagine creating an amplifier completely from scratch that sounds exactly like an amplifier that already exists.

Yes, I do understand the joy of building and creating (i.e. the miniature working Ferrari engine amazes me, the Altoid-tin amplifier is too cool), but doing it with something that has already existed for umpteen years in umpteen-dozen configurations?

Maybe I'm just too impatient a person :)
 
Back
Top Bottom