Seeing we like vinyl, I figure I'd throw my worthless 2 cents in.
There are people working on a DIY vinyl record cutter.
Makes sense, because old vinyl can only last so long and I don't see the
Record companies banging down my door to buy vinyl.
You own a record or cassette tape or mp3 you purchased but you would love to hear it in 100% analog on vinyl. You imagine that needle vibrating while it's coloring the sound just the right shade of warm.
You spent $300,000.00 on a fancy turntable but have no records to play....
Well, I just thought I would mention it.
Google's your buddy
Vinyl Cutter
There are people working on a DIY vinyl record cutter.
Makes sense, because old vinyl can only last so long and I don't see the
Record companies banging down my door to buy vinyl.
You own a record or cassette tape or mp3 you purchased but you would love to hear it in 100% analog on vinyl. You imagine that needle vibrating while it's coloring the sound just the right shade of warm.
You spent $300,000.00 on a fancy turntable but have no records to play....
Well, I just thought I would mention it.
Google's your buddy
Vinyl Cutter
