vinyl dragon
Member
New guy here so please be gentle with me
ity:
I've just scored the drivers from a pair of Wharfedale W60's (the purple fried egg tweeter version) so obviously I have a whole world of options.
Do I Have a go at reproduction cabinets or do I try something more up to date?
Would you add a midrange unit? I had considered using a pair of early 70's 8" full range wharfedales I have as mid units direct coupled and use the W60 units at either end, any thoughts?
And either way as I have no crossovers any suggestions either as original two way or three way speakers?
Would really appreciate any input from my new buddies :beer:
All the best
Graham
UK
I've just scored the drivers from a pair of Wharfedale W60's (the purple fried egg tweeter version) so obviously I have a whole world of options.
Do I Have a go at reproduction cabinets or do I try something more up to date?
Would you add a midrange unit? I had considered using a pair of early 70's 8" full range wharfedales I have as mid units direct coupled and use the W60 units at either end, any thoughts?
And either way as I have no crossovers any suggestions either as original two way or three way speakers?
Would really appreciate any input from my new buddies :beer:
All the best
Graham
UK