• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DM602 S3 Atrocity and Aftermath

kortex

Active Member
I have been given a pair of B&W DM602 S3s. The previous owner (a business) drilled holes in the top of them for mounts. A truly heinous act, IMHO. See the pictures below. My questions are...

1) What the hell to do I do with them? Remove screws and plug holes? I doubt anyone would buy them if I wanted to get rid of them...
2) Are the S3 series any better than the S1 series? I happen to have a pair of S1s...
3) Who would do such a heinous act?!



http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq319/kortexgt/Audio/Bowers%20and%20Wilkins%20DM602%20S3/
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom