• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Doc Severensin covered King Crimson in 1970? Who knew?

Register to hide this ad
I vaguely remember reading something about this long ago but I've never had a chance to hear it. I'm only half way through it but I like it! Lounge/Easy Listening/Prog is sorta up my alley though.
 
Lounge/Easy Listening/Prog is sorta up my alley though.

There are actually a couple recordings by the Crimson Jazz Trio....

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/the-crimson-jazz-trio-mn0002044203


MI0001682371.jpg
 
well I read that this KC LP got alot of notice by people you would not think it would have when it came out, and it has one of the most amazing LP covers ever to boot.
 
I've got those. Might be the only Crimson related stuff my wife can stand to listen to, just barely.

Funny, my wife walked into the house the other day just as I Talk to the Wind started, she asked who it was and thought I was BSing her when I said King Crimson.
 
Back
Top Bottom