• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dodog packs it right!

70salesguy

Only 99 easy payments!
I purchased some sealed blank cassette tapes from dodog. He really knows how to pack. Check out these pictures of how he wrapped each individual tape and then packed the box!


th_Boxofcassettesinside.jpg



th_Boxofcassettesunpacked.jpg



My transaction with dodog was very positive and I would not hesitate to deal with him again! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Glad they all arrived safely. I hate to use that much packing waste, and hope that it gets recycled, but I'd much prefer that to any damaged product.

Thanks again for the deal, Ken. I was able to use the funds to purchase components for my CNC phono preamp (a work in progress). I've dealt with Ken twice now and each transaction has been smooth and pleasurable.

Thanks for the positive feedback!
 
+1 for "dodog". I received a set of Minimus 7"s very quickly. I know he had to run all over to get a box to ship in. I appreciate the extra effort!
 
Thank Sir.Byrd for tipping me off that a Medium flat-rate box would work! Glad you're happy and enjoy the tunes!
 
Recycling

Glad they all arrived safely. I hate to use that much packing waste, and hope that it gets recycled, but I'd much prefer that to any damaged product.

I recycle as much stuff as I can. I receive a lot of cartons of new equipment as part of my business. I save the styrofoam peanuts for reuse when I ship equipment out for repair, but more come in than go out. I save the excess in very large plastic bags and take them to my friend who owns and runs two UPS Stores. He charges 1/2 price for "recycled" peanuts for those who choose them as opposed to "new" ones.

I also reuse bubble wrap and cartons. All that can't be reused get recycled at my local recycling center, along with my newspapers, aluminum cans and plastic bottles!
 
Back
Top Bottom