• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Does a Nak 582 need recalibration after belts replaced? Good sources for belt kits?

Don't bother replacing the belts yourself. They have to all come off in order to do the idler tire, anyway. Ask if they use the Marrs capstan belt. If not, then supply them. Other cheaper generic capstan belts WILL work, but nowhere near as well, and I've done a ton of them, and it is a huge difference.

Oh good point, I might as well have them do the whole thing at once. Already on it. I'm going to supply the Marrs belts anyway just to be safe.
 
Back
Top Bottom