• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Does anybody have any idea what my Dynaco SCA-35 might be worth?

SpyderMike

Active Member
Does anybody have any idea what my Dynaco SCA-35 might be worth? I have owned it for some 5 years. I have the original boards and tubes (less one). I rebuilt it a few years ago with the Audio Regenesis boards (with EFB) and new matched tubes.

I also have an original ST-35 unmolested with original tubes that plays real nice. I am wondering what it might be worth as well.

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't, but completed sales on ebay will give you a rough idea. Local sale discount 30% depending on local market.
 
Back
Top Bottom