• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Does anyone have any Stats for Realistic MC-1200 speakers.

Trance88

Vintage Furry
Hi!
I have have a pair of old realistic MC-1200's. I've been wondering what the statistics are for these speakers such as wattage and peak handling. Does anyone have the original manual to these speakers? Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
I have an old 1980 RS catalog. Fequency response 85-17000 Hz. Recommended power handling is 50 watts. I was a RS dealer in the early eighties. I remember the speaker. It was a nice sounding unit. The MC-1400 the bass reflex model above it in the line really impressed me a lot I remember. They would run it on sale for $39.95 each. I thought that it was one of the best bargains ever based on sound for the $$$. The 1200 wasn't far behind but it was rarely on sale. It just didn't have quite the bass impact of the ported 1400. The 1200 sold for $59.95 each and the 1400 for $69.95 each. Good Luck! Franksta
 
Back
Top Bottom