• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Don Bocadill, fantastic seller!

Jenkster

When I had talent
Subscriber
I bought a virtually mint McIntosh MA6200 from Don Bocadill. I can't say enough how happy I am with this transaction. Before shipping, he double checked the function of the amp and found some minor issues. He took it to his tech straight away and had it fixed very quickly. It came with the factory box that was placed in a larger box with extra packing. It arrived in perfect shape after traveling from The Buckeye State to the Left Coast. The amp is beautiful and sounds amazing!:music: It was a real pleasure doing business with Don Bocadill!:thmbsp::thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom