• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Drbiggles is a good man to buy from!

juddboz80

Active Member
Had a great transaction with drbiggles, told me exactly what I was getting and described the condition perfectly! Even was a great deal...he even threw in some grill cloth that I was stoked (and still am) to pull out of that box!! But after I paid, the package was at my house very fast....so thank you biggles, be on the lookout tho, I have some books for you as well!!
 
Register to hide this ad
I'll second this. This month closed a deal with him and it required a bit of finess on my part to arrange how to get the receiver, which involved getting two other people involved. He was patient enough to work with me as I sorted that and just today my friend picked it up in the first phase towards getting it in my hands!
 
Back
Top Bottom