Greetings,
I acquired a Dual 1219 turntable that was gummed up. There was a lone bearing stuck in a ball of hardened grease near the tonearm actuator lever. I have located 5 existing bearings positioned as follows. There were 2 bearings existing under that mounting plate of the tonearm actuating lever. There is a bearing located at the speed control, there are 2 bearings in the single/multi play sleeve.
Where might this loan bearing go?
How many total bearings (and where) are there in a Dual 1219.
thank you in advance.
Cheers!!
I acquired a Dual 1219 turntable that was gummed up. There was a lone bearing stuck in a ball of hardened grease near the tonearm actuator lever. I have located 5 existing bearings positioned as follows. There were 2 bearings existing under that mounting plate of the tonearm actuating lever. There is a bearing located at the speed control, there are 2 bearings in the single/multi play sleeve.
Where might this loan bearing go?
How many total bearings (and where) are there in a Dual 1219.
thank you in advance.
Cheers!!