• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 506/606

Joey1127

Well-Known Member
Hi All,

I recently purchased a DUAL 606 with it's original box and packing. The seller is having a problem packing the table back into the original box. Anyone have a 506 or 606 with original packing or instructions and can advise or send a shot of how to properly pack that table back into the original packing?

I had a 506 some time back and cannot remember how to pack those. I know the platter does not come off...it's locked on like the 506.

Thanks in advance.

Joey
 
Register to hide this ad
*OK, No worries...I found the packing instructions for the 621 to be the same so it's taken care of. Another DUAL will make a safe trip across the US*
 
Back
Top Bottom