• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 606 Tonearm locking screw for counterbalance

adpopulum

Well-Known Member
My 606 is missing the locking screw. I've got a want ad up in Bartertown but in case I can't find one I'd like a backup plan. I guess a regular old screw would work but does anyone know the thread specifications of the locking screw? The 606 uses the ULM arm and I have verified it is a smaller thread than the 12xx series Duals. Anyone got a 606 they can check?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have Dual 606 that is non functional but I have the screw that you need . PM me and we can make appropriate arrangements to get the part mailed to you. Hugh.
 
Back
Top Bottom