• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 721 & Empire

rally

Member
I have a Dual 721 TT and it came with an Empire 2000 E/III cartridge that needs a new stylus.
I assume it is original to the turntable, is this a good combination worth retaining? or should I look to a different cartridge as the replacement stylus is not that readily avaliable? Any input is appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
I had a 2000E/III for a long time and thought it was decent, if a little bright. It also has a very strange mounting arrangement - possibly the world's only cartridge with a snap-in bracket. Might be worth a new stylus for 40 bucks...
 
Back
Top Bottom