• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual wood plinth dustcover hinges

jiggyj2z

New Member
I have a pair of Dual 1218s I'm trying to resurrect. Both have wood plinths and I have one serviceable dustcover, but no hinges. The plinth/dustcover combo needs the plastic hinges that are more pivots than hinge, the kind which slides onto the plinth edge and the cover sits it. I'd like to make my own out of matching wood but don't have a pattern. If someone could please post a side view picture of one of these hinges, I'd really appreciate it.
 
Register to hide this ad
Picture of turn table hinge

Have attached a picture of the turn table hinge. Hope it helps
 

Attachments

  • Turn table hindge.jpg
    Turn table hindge.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 30
Back
Top Bottom