• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dust Cover for Toshiba SR-355 or compatible?

TasmanTea

New Member
Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
I have a cracked dust cover for a Toshiba SR-355 turntable I am looking to replace.
I have not had any luck looking online, either for a cover of this model or a generic cover with the compatible dimensions.
Does anyone have any advice? The dimensions are 455x360x8.5mm (with some variation possible).
Kind regards from Tasmania,
TasmanTea.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
I have a cracked dust cover for a Toshiba SR-355 turntable I am looking to replace.
I have not had any luck looking online, either for a cover of this model or a generic cover with the compatible dimensions.
Does anyone have any advice? The dimensions are 455x360x8.5mm (with some variation possible).
Kind regards from Tasmania,
TasmanTea.
Welcome on the site. I take it you mean cms and not mms. Is there any holes or small extensions on the cover. I have quite a collection and if I had the correct one, you could have it but shipping could be expensive. How about a picture.
 
Thank you!
The dimensions are in mms, but the final measurement should read 85, not 8.5!
I have attached a couple of photographs.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250715_151541613_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20250715_151541613_HDR.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20250715_151552611_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20250715_151552611_HDR.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom