Hello,
I have a Denon DP-DJ101 turntable and it doesn't have a hinged dustcover, the dustcover just sits on it and when I use the turntable I have to find a place to set the dustcover, very inconvenient.
I've searched around and I've found model-specific replacement hinges, but so far, I haven't found any universal hinges. Anyone know where I might find a set of universal hinges that don't require drilling holes? (maybe stick-on, or glue-on)
Thanks!
I have a Denon DP-DJ101 turntable and it doesn't have a hinged dustcover, the dustcover just sits on it and when I use the turntable I have to find a place to set the dustcover, very inconvenient.
I've searched around and I've found model-specific replacement hinges, but so far, I haven't found any universal hinges. Anyone know where I might find a set of universal hinges that don't require drilling holes? (maybe stick-on, or glue-on)
Thanks!