• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dynaco 416 and C100

Windir5

Active Member
No affiliation, just thought, is there something I am missing?

Why did one sell on ebay for 500 with 75 shipping and this guy wants triple that for his? Or was he looking at... Hell the closest one that even came close was one that had 2 of the C100's and that was 1149.00 ( I don't judge extreme differences in prices, too many variables and in this case was apparently upgraded by Frank Van Alstine)

Kinda curious what get's into peoples heads sometimes on the ole interwebz....

Or like the guy who has his pieces listed for over a year at the same price and no one buys them because they are at or above ebay prices, and despite what people post about him on craigslist, he is still a fighter. LOL

Unless this is Gold Lined I think it may sit a while.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/4881031136.html
 

Attachments

  • dynaco.jpg
    dynaco.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
Register to hide this ad
These Dynaco beasts were among the last products Dynaco made, and were normally used for industrial applications. As a result, those that survived tend to be great performers but are ugly ducklings. The seller is pushing his beautiful cosmetics and the implication that his unit didn't see hard service. If you like the industrial rack look his is about as good as it gets.

I have a couple of these in less-than-beautiful condition, and they can crank out the power. But unless I needed to add to my Dynaco tube amp collection with solid state eye candy, I doubt I would go beyond half his asking price, and even that would be a stretch.
 
Back
Top Bottom