Dhardyjr
Member
Have a pair of the Dynaco's that my father in law gave me a few years back. They are simply beautiful both in esthetics and sound. However after they play for 10 minuets or so the develop a slight buzz in the mid range. It's noticeable enough that I'd like to fix it if possible. I'm pretty sure that some of the folks on here know how to diagnose this.
Hoping that it is the capacitor and not the speak voice coil.
I do have a back up pair that I can switch out the woofer but would prefer to keep his speaker in tact for simply sentimental reason.
Thank you all in advance for your help and thoughts with this small issue.
Don
Hoping that it is the capacitor and not the speak voice coil.
I do have a back up pair that I can switch out the woofer but would prefer to keep his speaker in tact for simply sentimental reason.
Thank you all in advance for your help and thoughts with this small issue.
Don