• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dynaco Amplifier, Dynaco Tuner, AR Speakers

Register to hide this ad
So how much value are we talking about with the AR stands? I'm trying to fund a vintage Conrad Johnson amp so turning a few bucks wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
 
So how much value are we talking about with the AR stands? I'm trying to fund a vintage Conrad Johnson amp so turning a few bucks wouldn't be a bad thing at all.

At least $100 if they're the same as the ones that went with the AR3s. $200 if you ship to Asia. I sold a pair last year to an Asian exporter for $100. Who knows what he got for them.
 
I've never seen the stands before, but those AR's look to be in great shape. They should be $200 on their own... or $300 plus shipping to Asia. They kill for vintage AR's over there. I have that same tuner and a matching pre-amp I was about to sell on CL... I need to find current prices on them, but I think that's another $200-300, considering they look clean. The two pieces of modern stuff are ten bucks each at your next garage sale, so I'm seeing a definite chance to make money on this package. And, if you are the first one there, you can always try to offer $250, just for the heck of it. If they say no, you still have a deal at $300.
 
Back
Top Bottom