• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dynaco Deal - Pittsburgh Craigs List

Register to hide this ad
Is the price per unit? Does not sound plausible, especially since the seller mentions modifications and upgrades.
 
couple of mk III's a a few PAS couple ST-35 and ST-70. forget what else. Hope an AKer got it. No cash or I woulda run. I saved the ad at home I'll post it when I get back.
 
Dynaco Tube Gear - 15 pieces - $300 (Robinson Twp)
________________________________________
Date: 2010-03-04, 1:18PM EST
Reply to: sale-qunvy-1628323323@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
________________________________________

I have the following items which have not been used for at least 3 years. Most have some degree of modification. Includes some extra boards and misc. parts. I have not powered them up.

ST-70 (2)
ST-35 (2)
Mark III (2)
PAS Preamps (6)
PAT 4 Preamp (1)
FM5 (1)
FM3 (1)
 
Back
Top Bottom