• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dynaco Dynakit Stereo 70 -Fisher 80's - Heathkit - Tube Amps - White Rock BC - Online Auction

xrayspex77

Super Member
http://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/4035/item/tube-amplifier-b-383865

http://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/4035/item/fisher-tube-amps-b-383861

Not Mine. I do work Part Time for this Company in Toronto taking photos. Mods said it ok to post in Dollars & Sense but I won't flood. This is too good to not post

There are a few other Tube Amps (Fisher, Knight, Heathkit) also an HK Citation 11, Tektronix 465M, and more.
Interesting Mystery Speakers, http://maxsold.maxsold.com/auction/4035/item/tower-speakers-a-383849

other testing equipment in other Lots.
 
Register to hide this ad
Love the Fisher 80 series stuff, all of it, thanks for the link! Wish I were near Toronto, it would be tempting. :)
 
That Fisher is near Vancouver BC about 3000 Miles from Toronto :( Apparently there is a Fisher TA-600 in that Maryland F220 Console I posted earlier.
I will have to settle for watching that Thorens TD121 which is in TO, go well past my budget.
 
Mystery speakers? The black circles (grilles) tell the story EPI. It is spelled out clearly... (mostly). I believe that they used two full range drivers each, hidden under the EPI grilles....
Damn I am old ;). Somewhere about 1974 or 1975. Remember reading the brochure.
 
Amazed at the bidding activity on 80C's. Those used to be the Magnavox console amp equivalent at the hamfest, in the free pile.
 
Back
Top Bottom