• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dynaco PAS-3 to ST-70 to A25

Register to hide this ad
IMHO he's asking top dollar for unrestored pieces, especially considering I'm 90% sure the outputs are Russian (dimples in the top and circular logo on the side, I'm thinking EH).
 
He wants TOP dollar.
Half that price would be fair for unrestored gear.
Condition is nice, though...

It's true that there's no room to make any profit on this stuff, but, it definitely is a keeper set! I have an st-70, had the pas-3 and have only heard good things about he speakers. This would be a sweet set to own!
 
He wants TOP dollar.
Half that price would be fair for unrestored gear.
Condition is nice, though...

$750 USD would be a good deal for the seller, and it will leave some money to invest in the needed restorations. :yes:


Steve
 
$750 USD would be a good deal for the seller, and it will leave some money to invest in the needed restorations. :yes:


Steve

Yeah, I'd say $700-$750 wouldn't be a bad price. The pas-3 will sell for $300 all day long, the st-70 is worth about the same, depending on which way the wind is blowing, and the speakers are $100-$200, depending on your luck and their condition.
 
That is top dollar for stock, id ask a shade more than that for my completely redone units with all old school tubes.
 
Yeah, I'd say $700-$750 wouldn't be a bad price. The pas-3 will sell for $300 all day long, the st-70 is worth about the same, depending on which way the wind is blowing, and the speakers are $100-$200, depending on your luck and their condition.

I put one of my 70's on CL for $450 and sold it to the first reponder for $400.
Abq. is a hard market, so I'm very happy with the $400.


Steve


attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I put one of my 70's on CL for $450 and sold it to the first reponder for $400.
Abq. is a hard market, so I'm very happy with the $400.


Steve


attachment.php

Yeah, each market is different. I sold a pas-3 with a loud hum for $250, and have seen working st-70's for $300-400 locally - but, I'm not sure if they actually got that amount when money was exchanged.
 
Back
Top Bottom