turboyam
The Kenwood fan!
Hey!
i got this amp to work on (a switch and pots clean-up) and, the optional cooling fan was
removed before i got the amp.
What i need to know is; if the fan simply runs full time when the amp is turned-on OR, if
it is thermal switch controlled???. I'm not sure the fan conection wasn't tampered with...
I have the schematics and owners manual but no mentions on that anywhere...
Even on the schematics, there is no fan so i have no clue
...
Thanks guys!
i got this amp to work on (a switch and pots clean-up) and, the optional cooling fan was
removed before i got the amp.
What i need to know is; if the fan simply runs full time when the amp is turned-on OR, if
it is thermal switch controlled???. I'm not sure the fan conection wasn't tampered with...
I have the schematics and owners manual but no mentions on that anywhere...
Even on the schematics, there is no fan so i have no clue
...Thanks guys!