morewatts
Active Member
Ok, so now I've really gone whacko. I want to make more of the switches on my SX-1280 work ;-).
One idea is to get something to hook up to the 'adapter' ports. And maybe to the Tape ports.
The FM dolby gizmo won't do anything useful (I think), as no stations actually broadcast in FM dolby.
So what about the RG dynamic processor. What does that thing do? They look reasonably priced on ebay... I really want to know what thing thing does... anything useful with modern sources?
Or maybe a graphic equalizer... like the SG-9500. But there are no cool meters on that. And basically useless in my opinion.
Any other ideas?
Anyone have a mint RG-1 for sale?
Maybe I'll get a tape deck for the dup/monitor ports. But a reel to reel is just too wild for me. But again, this is a fairly useless gizmo for me.
So what is that RG-1 thing?
C
One idea is to get something to hook up to the 'adapter' ports. And maybe to the Tape ports.
The FM dolby gizmo won't do anything useful (I think), as no stations actually broadcast in FM dolby.
So what about the RG dynamic processor. What does that thing do? They look reasonably priced on ebay... I really want to know what thing thing does... anything useful with modern sources?
Or maybe a graphic equalizer... like the SG-9500. But there are no cool meters on that. And basically useless in my opinion.
Any other ideas?
Anyone have a mint RG-1 for sale?
Maybe I'll get a tape deck for the dup/monitor ports. But a reel to reel is just too wild for me. But again, this is a fairly useless gizmo for me.
So what is that RG-1 thing?
C