Psimonics
Active Member
I've been reminiscing recently about the old gear we had in the family when I was young. My first amplifier was an Eagle valve amplifier that was handed down to me from my dad. It must have been a mid to late 60s model. The metal cabinet was in metallic gold paint and it had an Eagle logo on the front.
It had been in the attic a few years when my parents had it checked out and gave it me for my 12th birthday, along with a Pioneer PL-12D and AC/DCs If You Want Blood... Unfortunately something burnt out on the Eagle a few years later. I can't recall what happened to it.
It was the same brand (of course not the same amp) as the one in the picture.
Does anyone know anything about these amps? Would love to find out exactly what it was - I have fond memories of blasting out AC/DC, Deep Purple and The Damned on it.
It had been in the attic a few years when my parents had it checked out and gave it me for my 12th birthday, along with a Pioneer PL-12D and AC/DCs If You Want Blood... Unfortunately something burnt out on the Eagle a few years later. I can't recall what happened to it.
It was the same brand (of course not the same amp) as the one in the picture.
Does anyone know anything about these amps? Would love to find out exactly what it was - I have fond memories of blasting out AC/DC, Deep Purple and The Damned on it.