djv8ga Super Member Sep 2, 2008 #1 "I Have No Affiliation With This Auction". http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/ele/823358029.html
djv8ga Super Member Sep 2, 2008 #4 Captain Scary said: Kinda looks more like 80s gear............. Click to expand... That's what I was thinking, but I know next to nothing about this stuff.
Captain Scary said: Kinda looks more like 80s gear............. Click to expand... That's what I was thinking, but I know next to nothing about this stuff.
Rock6x 2stupid2PostHere Sep 2, 2008 #6 For future reference, is 80s Sansui stuff all that much worse than the 70s stuff? I don't know much about it either, but I'm asking so I'll know what to look for. Offer him $60 for that, and it don't seem too bad to me for 20 each.
For future reference, is 80s Sansui stuff all that much worse than the 70s stuff? I don't know much about it either, but I'm asking so I'll know what to look for. Offer him $60 for that, and it don't seem too bad to me for 20 each.