• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ebay fraud.....Sansui 9090

Register to hide this ad
Reply on one of the sales- First photo is NOT actual unit!!! I'm noticing that ebay sellers aren't being honest about their sales lately, I almost got caught last week.
 
I believe eBay will let you add your photos to their database for others to use. I remember seeing something like that when I was listing stuff. Might be the case here??
 
eBay stolen pictures or text

eBay has very specific policy for this. That's how it works.

1. If you found this, you must notify the original seller (he's victim).

2. Then original seller must notify eBay of his stolen pictures or text.

3. Then eBay check it out and cancel the thief auction. And give him a warning for the 1st time.

Happened to me once or twice. People notified me, I notified eBay, eBay cancelled his auction.

Once guy stole my KLH Five photos and tried to sell as his KLH Six. As you know, Five and Six look quite different. Could you believe that?

I don't appreciate stealing my photos or text because I spent a lot of time on them.
 
I think what happened here is that odds are the fellow in the second auction wanted to list his item by a certain time or date but had not taken pictures and since Ebay requires at least 1 picture before listing used someone elses pic then added his own later. Is it bad form? yes, is it done to defraud? most likely not considering he states that the first pic was not of the actual unit.

A bad idea considering it makes it easier for an item not as described case to be opened :yes:



Regards Snow
 
It may be a little of that Snow. I contacted the seller and asked why he is using another's pic. He wrote back saying he didn't get a chance to get his pics in at library?...lol. I think he got more messages as I see his warning message today. But......he still hasn't removed it. Soooo....buyers beware. ..but I doubt they will be. Gots to have me a bargain ya know! ....:)
 
Back
Top Bottom