• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

eBay "Make an Offer" question

whoaru99

Epic Member
I submitted an offer on a "Make an Offer" item and that offer expired without response from the seller. So, I moved on and found a similar BIN item that I have purchased.

But, my eBay account and the item still shows me as a bidder on the Make an Offer item and there's like 28 days left in the auction.

Am I on the hook for anything with the "Make an Offer" item?
 
Register to hide this ad
As I understand it, an offer is as binding as a bid. But it seems to me if the offer has expired you wouldn't be held to it. But it wouldn't surprise me if I'm wrong.
 
If your offer expired without a response from the seller you are not obligated.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom