• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

EICO 2050 Integrated Tube Amp

godzilla

Well-Known Member
I'm cleaning house of a lot of my audio equipment. I have an EICO 2050 in working condition. It's an ugly duckling though! The faceplate was discolored when I got it years ago, so I sprayed it with a Gloss Black Acetone based enamel. It has three different sets of knobs. It has a bit of rust on the chassis, but I took care of it with some Navy Jelly. It has an original quad set of EICO Mullard 7591s, all of the preamp tubes are high quality EICO Mullards except for one Westinghouse. The rectifier I recenlty replaced with a JJ Tesla.

It sounds surprisingly great for it's apparent condition. Not much crackle or pop. I guess not much happens to these old tanks! It has been well cared for since I got it in 1994. I paid to have it cleaned and tuned up after I purchased it.

Anybody know what these are worth. They are almost impossible to find on the Bay, so I have no clue.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom