• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Elac 50H rocking the garage!

vtomike

Super Member
This table sounds so sweet. Just picked up the base from a H10.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry, forgot the pics.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1346212217590.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346212217590.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 44
  • uploadfromtaptalk1346212235517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346212235517.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 42
Very nice table, in very good shape! What cartridge are you using in it?

I see tubes! What is the rest of the system?
 
Great table. I love Miracords. I have a 50H, a 770H and a 10H myself.

I like the look of the 50H on the earlier plinth.

BTW, the M91E is no slouch. Save yourself some money and get a new stylus instead, like the N91ED with the nude elliptical stylus.
 
Great table. I love Miracords. I have a 50H, a 770H and a 10H myself.

I like the look of the 50H on the earlier plinth.

BTW, the M91E is no slouch. Save yourself some money and get a new stylus instead, like the N91ED with the nude elliptical stylus.

I think i will take your advise.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Very nice table, in very good shape! What cartridge are you using in it?

I see tubes! What is the rest of the system?

The tubes are from an Allen organ. I just picked it up to trade for stuff i want.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Back
Top Bottom