• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Elcaset Sony EL-5 Won’t rewind

Imjw

New Member
Hi! New to the site and thought I would ask to see if anyone out there could give me some pointers.
I have a Sony EL-5 Elcaset that machine that when you press rewind nothing happens. Has anyone experienced or repaired this issue before?

Any insight would be appreciated :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi! New to the site and thought I would ask to see if anyone out there could give me some pointers.
I have a Sony EL-5 Elcaset that machine that when you press rewind nothing happens. Has anyone experienced or repaired this issue before?

Any insight would be appreciated :)
Greeting,
I know it's a few years since your post, but I recently purchased an EL-5 that works perfectly, EXCEPT it also does not Rewind. I did not open the case, but the previous owner said it was not a belt. How did you fix yours pls ? I do have a full set of replacement belts, but I have a feeling that it is a SOLENOID Switch. Can you please respond ? I am Mike Siegel, form northern New Jersey USA> mike2403@mail.com thank you very much
 
Back
Top Bottom