• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electra VII FS in Clifton, NJ

Register to hide this ad
I also saw that one, and looked at it long and hard, forgiving what looked like one leaky cap, trying to figure out a place for the unit in my tiny apartment. I even thought about removing the tuner and amp from that cabinet and placing them in my mid -century Knoll sideboard, but thought the tubies would hate that...

Just in case someone is nearby enough, it's an estate sale & the console looked to be in beautiful shape. I know it's on tomorrow (Saturday), mightr be Sunday, too. I have no affiliation, just happened to see it there (no room in my house for more consoles!).

Here is the link to the sale:
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/195222.aspx
 
Not the modern, I thought about getting it to pull out of that console and put it into my modern sideboard.
Did anyone here get it? I couldn't stop by today.
 
Back
Top Bottom