• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro Voice FR12-2 $150 in Chicago

Register to hide this ad
Time to resurrect and old thread!

There's a set of these on CL here in Indiana for about $120...description says they're in great shape other than a small tear on one grille cover. I'm short as heck on cash, so I'm trying like hell to sell off a couple things I don't really need. I want these!
 
Interesting; I didn't know they were considered to be very good. I've seen a bunch sell recently in this area; including a pair that were used as PA speakers in a church for $25. I'll have to keep a closer eye out in the future.
 
I'd be all over a pair of those if they came up locally....especially at $25!!! Here is the EDS sheet from the Telex website on the FR12-2 speakers.
 
Back
Top Bottom