• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro Voice Interface C Series 1 - temporary visit

Kenny Bond

New Member
I recently found a pair of Electro Voice Interface C series 1 and the EQ (which might not be the correct version). It was an impulse buy that I couldn’t pass up (but should have). I’m mostly a headphone guy ( we have limited space and my wife doesn’t enjoy setting around listening to music like I do).I don’t really have anything to properly power these guys but even with my sad little system they sound pretty darn good. In some ways I feel I rescued them from being snagged up and put in the back of a teenagers ride (if that’s even possible). I do felt like a brought a boat home forgetting that my wife is afraid of water. So now I have to find them a new home. I just thought some of you might appreciate the find and or chapter in their story.
 

Attachments

  • E4DC16EB-AFFC-45C8-A3F3-F85F80892E56.jpeg
    E4DC16EB-AFFC-45C8-A3F3-F85F80892E56.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 19307DBD-9612-4D2E-B504-1FB12D1D046B.jpeg
    19307DBD-9612-4D2E-B504-1FB12D1D046B.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 29
  • F78C1BB9-EEDA-48F5-822D-EB00BC87D69A.jpeg
    F78C1BB9-EEDA-48F5-822D-EB00BC87D69A.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 31
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom