• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electro Voice Regency $1200 Round Rock Tx

Mingo

stranger in a strange land
Subscriber
These EV cabs with assorted drivers are for sale locally ( https://austin.craigslist.org/ele/7560565147.html ).
From the ad, the driver compliment is:

EV horn T35 tweeters
K55V Horn midrange
Twin Bozak b199a 12 inch bass drivers
Modified EV x6 crossovers
Modified EV set crossovers

I'm intrigued but figure they are a bit over-priced. I'm also wondering about the configuration of the drivers. It seems like the more traditional layout would be woofers on bottom and horns on top. The photos indicate they look nice, but I don't have the room for another set of big speakers.

00S0S_gBKnifdtk7Iz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom