• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electronic Store Auction in Sacramento

Register to hide this ad
It does it does. Doesn't look like lots of older things there but it may be a good source for capacitors and catalogs. But then I ask my self do I really need 25 cases of capacitors, when I can just order what I need when i need it :D
 
looked at the full listing. test equipment, bench supplies, nos vacuum tubes etc. Too bad I'm on the wrong coast :(

I really miss places like that.
 
looked at the full listing. test equipment, bench supplies, nos vacuum tubes etc. Too bad I'm on the wrong coast :(

I really miss places like that.

But trust me the tubes that are left will be TV tubes, Sacramento has some serious collectors/flippers and trust me they've been in that store prior to this auction.
 
I've been to the place a few times, mostly surplus computer components, huge 'scopes, relays, etc. They did have a pretty nice Hickok tube tester. Caps were mostly '80's or '90's electrolytics, though last time I was there a few months ago they had just got in a very large quantity of Orange Drops, low voltage lamps, fuses, etc. Most things weren't cheap, but usually less than paying for shipping over the net.
 
Back
Top Bottom