arcorob
Addicted Member
So i have had this happen on a few vintage receivers I have restores. Cross talk from AUX if I switch to phono. Its very low and doesnt get louder if you turn the volume up. If an album plays you 100% dont hear it but bewteen vinyl tracks or silence you do.
I am sure folks have run into this. Is there some resistor or capacitor, something on the inputs to keep aux from bleedking over ? DOes not happen with FM or AM, only if source AUX is playing and it comes through.
Suggestions ? This particular one is a Marantz 2220B
I am sure folks have run into this. Is there some resistor or capacitor, something on the inputs to keep aux from bleedking over ? DOes not happen with FM or AM, only if source AUX is playing and it comes through.
Suggestions ? This particular one is a Marantz 2220B

