• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Elite Speakers?

WillVT

Super Member
Just saw an ad on the local CL for a pair of "elite audio speakers." I'm thinking Pioneer Elite perhaps? Do they look familiar to anyone? My first thought was that they were white van speakers, but they look better than that.
Here is the ad:

http://burlington.craigslist.org/ele/2228389706.html


I don't know much about the pioneer elite speaker line. Worth 25 bucks?
 
Register to hide this ad
"Elite Audio" is listed as a "vendor" in the Whyte Vayn distribution channel in Wikipedia. :yes:
 
I don't think they are pioneer elite. There are some "elite audio" speakers on ebay and they are definitely not pioneer. That being said, I don't know the quality. I'd imagine they should still be worth 25 bucks for a listen.
 
Ok, I think these are white van crap. In my initial search, I just searched for "Elite speakers" not "elite audio speakers", which brings up all sorts of white van discussions.

Sorry to waste your time. I just got excited when I saw $25. Does Pioneer even have an Elite line of speakers?
 
Back
Top Bottom