• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Elna RJH instead of Nichicon PW

pettex

Active Member
I somehow managed to not order all caps for the recap of my sx-1050.
I need to find alternatives locally.
Anyone that knows whether the elna RJH is suitable as a replacement for Nichicon PWs?
Here's a link to specifics:
https://www1.elfa.se/data1/wwwroot/webroot/Z_DATA/06719173.pdf

Only the first page is in swedish.

I only managed to get:
10uF 50 V.

I need them for replacements of
10 uF 16V 4 pcs Tunerboard
10 uF 50V 2 pcs Equalizer Amp
10 uF 25V 2 pcs Power Ampl.
 
Register to hide this ad
I somehow managed to not order all caps for the recap of my sx-1050.
I need to find alternatives locally.
Anyone that knows whether the elna RJH is suitable as a replacement for Nichicon PWs?
Here's a link to specifics:
https://www1.elfa.se/data1/wwwroot/webroot/Z_DATA/06719173.pdf

Only the first page is in swedish.

I only managed to get:
10uF 50 V.

I need them for replacements of
10 uF 16V 4 pcs Tunerboard
10 uF 50V 2 pcs Equalizer Amp
10 uF 25V 2 pcs Power Ampl.

They are a GOOD choice. It appears that they are equals. They should do quite well.

I'm adding them to my list, for the folks over in Europe.
 
Great!
What do I loose from the difference to the original voltage?

Absolutely nothing technical. Comparatively slightly more expensive - especially when you buy them by the millions. That's how they reduce the cost, get by with the lowest voltage possible.
 
Back
Top Bottom