C cc43fan I'll sleep when I'm dead Subscriber Jan 6, 2015 #1 I was lucky enough to see Dale's posting in BT on a piece of gear at a great price. The transaction was smooth and painless. Communication, description, packing, and shipping was top notch! Thanks for another pleasant transaction via BT. :thmbsp:
I was lucky enough to see Dale's posting in BT on a piece of gear at a great price. The transaction was smooth and painless. Communication, description, packing, and shipping was top notch! Thanks for another pleasant transaction via BT. :thmbsp:
elusive AK Subscriber Subscriber Jan 6, 2015 #2 It's always a pleasure dealing with AK'rs. I would much rather buy and sell here than anywhere else! Thanks for the fast payment too! Dale
It's always a pleasure dealing with AK'rs. I would much rather buy and sell here than anywhere else! Thanks for the fast payment too! Dale